Happy pride! Sorry I have been MIA from the blog for over a month now (was it seriously the beginning over May that I last posted??). Life, as we all know, has been *something*, and I felt guilty for some reason, to be posting about books right now, especially since I usually include my affiliate links on the books. But then I realized that books are so important for staying sane, and if that hasn’t been proven by my vast increase in book consumption in the last month or so, idk what will (how ironic that I’ve been reading more but blogging less lol whoops).
But enough of that! Today I bring to you 10 books about bisexuals* as a special present for pride month! All sexualities are valid and I love you all, but over this month I’ve gotten increasingly frustrated by the lack of bi rep on pride roundup lists and blog posts – especially, it seems, when the love interest is of a different gender than the main character. So take these books that are after my own bi heart, and diversify your pride reading (and rest of year reading too!)**
*Note: LET’S TALK ABOUT LOVE by Claire Kann has biromantic rep, not bisexual. I am still including it on this list, because it falls under the bi umbrella, and also because I can.
**Double Note: I usually include Goodreads links at the bottom embedded in the title, but I have recently discovered the amazing platform known as The StoryGraph, that is a superior version of GR, imo. The website is sleek, Black-owned, offers quarter and half stars on ratings, the reviews are more in-depth, asking questions about if the story is diverse, if the characters are lovable, asking you to pick different moods for them, etc… and is otherwise, a GR 2.0. From now on, I will only include The StoryGraph links, but I will post my reviews on both GR and SG as I know GR is still popular. Thanks for understanding.
- BONDS OF BRASS by Emily Skrutskie – buy link
- RED, WHITE & ROYAL BLUE by Casey McQuiston – buy link
- THE HENNA WARS by Adiba Jaigirdar – buy link
- DON’T DATE ROSA SANTOS by Nina Morena – buy link
- PERFECT ON PAPER by Sophie Gonzales – buy link
- I’LL BE THE ONE by Lyla Lee – buy link
- THE FIFTH SEASON by N. K. Jemisin – buy link
- MAGNUS CHASE AND THE GODS OF ASGARD: THE SHIP OF THE DEAD by Rick Riordan – buy link
- THE TRIALS OF APOLLO: THE TOWER OF NERO by Rick Riordan – buy link
- LET’S TALK ABOUT LOVE by Claire Kann – buy link